Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's been awhile!

Not much to report, though.

I had my baby shower on Sunday, it went so well! We were so lucky to get so many gifts and really appreciate everyone coming and helping us out. Now if only I could get motivated to organize it all!! For now it's scattered across my living room. Oops.

I started getting STRETCH MARKS. I was naively thinking I might actually avoid them, it being so late in my pregnancy and all. But no, on Sunday as I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror, I saw one. By the end of the day, there were several. I am devastated. I know it's a small price to pay for this baby, and Mr. D says he thinks I am beautiful no matter what, but it still makes me feel so unattractive. Knowing I can never wear a bikini again kills me. I wanted to be one of those women who come through pregnancy and bounce back and have a beautiful smooth body. Not going to happen.

I'm 37 weeks pregnant today - FULL TERM! So I'm encouraging Baby D to come out whenever he/she is ready. Like, RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment