Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Flying fast!

Life is moving so fast. Every day I promise myself I'm going to start blogging more but it doesn't happen!

Baby D has gotten SO big and smart and fabulous. She is playful and silly and, sorry to say, STILL not sleeping through the night. We're talking about waking up every 1-2 hours. She is over 7 months old! I cannot believe I thought babies slept through the night at like 3 weeks. And while pregnant I thought, "Man, three weeks without a full night of sleep? No wonder new parents are cranky!" UM HELLO PAST ME, welcome to the worst wake-up call ever!

Speaking of the baby, I smell spit up and cannot locate the source. It's driving me insane. I even just attempted to smell my boob thinking perhaps the stink was radiating from that area. It's not. Oh, mystery baby vomit, where are you?

I am on spring break for work. I LOVE IT. This morning we woke up and I realized we had nothing for breakfast. So we loaded up and went to Starbucks, drank delicious coffee (vanilla latte for me, yum) and had yummy scones. Then we went to the store to get some groceries. Afterward, we came home so our girl could nap, then went back out again for lunch and some shopping. It was such a lovely day! We had forgotten to get lunch at the store that day, but I didn't mind because eating out is such a treat.

We still forgot to get breakfast food at the store, so we get to have Starbucks again in the morning! I love little vacation treats like that.

I can no longer type without locating the resting place of this spit-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment